I’ve relased a new library, VoronatorSharp.
VoronatorSharp is a C# library that computes Voronoi diagrams. The Voronoi diagram for a collection of points is the polygons that enclose the areas nearest each of those sites.
Voronoi diagrams have applications in a number of areas such as computer graphics.
This library features:
- Computes Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay triangulations.
- Voronoi polygons can be clipped to a rectangular area.
- Uses a
n log(n)sweephull algorithm.
- The implementation attempts to minimize memory allocations.
- Integrates with Unity or can be be used standalone.
- Uses robust orientation code.
- Handles Voronoi diagrams with only 1 or 2 points, and collinear points.